|The Magic Cage is a fully integrated system which provides the ultimate in safety for your children. The safety cage is sewn directly to the jumping mat providing the absolute safest jumping environment. The cage is knitted from the same strong polypropylene fiber that the jumping mat is made of.|
Even the smallest jumper is safe as they can not slip through between the cage and mat as in other safety systems. Easy to assemble as there are no nuts or bolts and there are no straps to join the cage to the jumping mat. For the safest environment for your family choose a Magic Cage!!
The 16' octagon is the ultimate trampoline with the largest jumping surface of all the Magic Circle trampolines and one of the largest on the market. It is a very heavy-duty trampoline - only 4 top-rails constructed from 14 gauge steel.
- Construction: 14 gauge steel, 1.66" diameter on round trampolines, 1.9" diameter on 16' octagon trampolines - 450 lb weight limit
- Strength & Stability: Round - 6 piece toprail and 6 legs (total 12 pieces). Octagon - 4 piece toprail and 4 legs (total 8 pieces).
- Moving Technique: Each leg holds 2 toprails together making a strong trampoline that 1 person can move across the yard without the legs falling off.
- Springs: 8 1/2" galvanized longer springs ensure the mat lasts longer because the springs alone provide the bounce.
- Safety Pads: Double layer of impact foam over frame covered with heavy-duty vinyl backed with a breathable material to keep moisture out. Pads are securely attached because a spring goes through a sleeve at each end of pad and are not just secured with flimsy straps.
- Warranty Information: Warranted to be free from defect. 10 years on the frame, 5 years on the springs, 1 + 4 years prorated on the mat.
- Designed for the safest of outdoor use
- Virtually no maintenance for years of safe family fun
- 450 pound weight capacity - Safe for children and adults.
- One person trampoline assembly in a half hour
- Flo-Coat finish protects it from rust
- The cage is sewn into the mat
- No openings between the cage and the mat to help prevent injury
- FREE Shipping!
Why buy a MAGIC CIRCLE trampoline?
Many competitors' trampolines are 15-16 gauge steel (thinner) and only 1.5" in diameter. Since many of the larger distributors require the whole trampoline to be in a box, the legs may each be 3 pieces and the top-rails numerous short pieces.All Magic Circle trampolines and Magic Cages are 100% made in the USA.
Magic Circle springs are manufactured from .125" galvanized spring steel and are heat-tempered to handle stress safely up to 6" beyond the original 8 1/2" free length. The 16' octagon has 112 springs, 14 on each side. Each side has its own safety pad attached to the first and last spring.
An extra that is available is our trampoline cover. Although the mat is sewn with UV protected thread and the vinyl in the pads is UV-resistant, the cover will extend the life of your mat and pads. It is made of a breathable material specifically designed for trampoline covers - it will protect the mat and pads from the sun's intense rays, dirt and debris; yet, it will not trap moisture or cause condensation under it. Magic Circle trampolines and Magic Cages have a 450lb. weight limit proving that it is a trampoline for the whole family to enjoy. Magic Circle has been in business for over 35 years and have never had a lawsuit or a claim made. When buying our trampoline we believe you get the most for your money from Magic Circle trampolines and cages - There is no finer trampoline on the market.